If you'd like to lead a group ride on Bike to Work Day, start by creating the group ride on the Bike to Work Day website, where participants will be able to locate the group ride by Group Ride list and on a regional Map.
Steps to entering a station on the Bike to Work Day website:
- Register on the Bike to Work Day website.
- Select the Organizer role.
- Complete the registration form with your name, email and phone (after submitting the form, look for an email with a validation link).
- Log back into your account. From your Organizer Dashboard, you will be able to Create a Group Ride by first entering your group ride’s name, and then filling in some basic information. If you have any questions while creating your group ride, please contact the Bike to Work Day team.
- When you have completed the group ride form, hit Save. It will go into review, and the Bike to Work team will review and publish your group ride.
We've learned a lot about what makes a group ride successful! Check out the toolkit below for tips on communicating with riders and having a safe and fun trip together!
DRCOG, Way to Go, and all individuals and organizations involved in Bike To Work Day do not warrant any aspect of organized group rides. It is up to the organizers and participants involved to promote a safe and enjoyable ride.